1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Is that legit from him? Didn't he notice the "actors" in the background? I realize it does not matter if the fakery is front and center, he could deny it anyway.

2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I actually like that trump. Shows a soft side that he lacks.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

4. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Sure but I don't understand what that has to do with the question I was asked?

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Seems like a great reason to elect a moron President ...

heyabbott likes this.
  6. Justin_Rice

You said ...

Not even the people who wrote the Constitution always agreed what powers it granted to what branches of government.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

@YankeeFan can correct me if I’m wrong, but haven’t we moved past the “no collusion” and on to the “collusion’s not a crime” stage?

garrow likes this.
  8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Yep, running an awful candidate against him, touting her as inevitable, castigating dissenters to the point they might not answer polling completely, and, oh, what am I missing? Starts with e, then m...

Hey, see you in a couple of weeks!

9. Justin_Rice

Sorry no.

The "They were both equally bad!" is a horrible argument. They weren't equally bad.

Donald Trump lacks a fundamental understanding about how our government works. How foreign relations work. And basic human decency.

"They were both equally bad!" isn't a good argument, either, when you hire a janitor to do your heart surgery, because your real heart surgeon snuffs out puppies in his free time.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump barely puts much effort into predicting a clean bill of health anymore. He acts like a man with a great deal to hide: declining to testify, dangling pardons to keep witnesses from incriminating him, publicly chastising his attorney general for not quashing the whole investigation, and endorsing Russia’s preposterous claims that it had nothing to do with the election at all........

........Most Republicans would rather win an election with Putin’s help than lose one without it

What If Trump Has Been a Russian Asset Since 1987?

Slacker likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

She's not funny, her voice is super annoying, but she sure does love abortion.

lakefront likes this.
  12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Trump made two visits to Moscow.

Joe Biden made 13 visits to Kiev.

Not holding my breath for the Joe Biden/Ukraine chart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.