1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

You're a non-thinking, social media consuming moron, and the rest of this country (and especially sane liberals) needs to shout you down until you crawl back in your hole.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Nice peaceful treaties that bombed and then carved up Yugoslavia and destroyed Libya.

NATO is a bloated military corporation, and nothing else. We do NOTHING peacefully. Hell, we threatened Ecuador for introducing a breastfeeding resolution, for crying out loud.

[​IMG]

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Where's the random letter guy with his random letter acronym when you need him?

5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

6. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Yes.

NATO destroyed Libya. Had NATO stayed out of it, the civil war which had already erupted before NATO intervened would have left Libya undestroyed.

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I continue to fail to understand what defense he has for his line of thinking. The only possible way he can champion this man is if he covers his ears every time the latest embarrassment occurs.

Like I said.

8. Justin_Rice

Hey don't worry. I've still got faith that you and TrumpFan are outnumbered in this country by the sane.

9. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Fair criticism of its tactics. But I'm referring to the alliance itself, which our president seems hellbent on destroying for reasons that make no sense ... if there was no collusion!

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It's THEIR business.

And the ONLY reason Russia waived its UN veto was because Obama promised Medvedev that it was a humanitarian mission, not a regime-changing one.

The United States of Pants on Fire.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  11. Justin_Rice

You at least agree, right, that NATO didn't "destroy Libya," right? It was already imploding before NATO stepped in ...

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

OTAN?

Edit: French: Organisation du Traité de l'Atlantique Nord; OTAN)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.