1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Y'all, please don't screw around and get the thread locked again.

2. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Being against immigration is not racist.

Saying Obama was born in Kenya is racist.

Saying Maxine Waters has a low I.Q. and calling her "Max" is racist.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Big benefit. Almost as big as the benefit they get when their Dear Leader takes their health insurance, kills off job training and student-loan programs and compels their wives to carry pregnancies to term even if said pregnancies endanger one or more individuals physically involved.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Doesn’t he understand she’s just trying to #MAGA?

lakefront likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

But lamenting the changes of immigration and suggesting that immigrants ruin the areas to which they relocate is highly racist.

lakefront and Smallpotatoes like this.
  6. Just the facts ma am

7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

How about a misdemeanor charge and they slap him around the cell block a little?

Works for me.

lakefront likes this.
  8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Also, you can get off the cross. Brown people are being brutalized every day.

This is why you people suck. :cool:

OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  9. Just the facts ma am

I am going to generalize so keep that in mind.

The Nigerians, Jamaicans, Haitians, and East Asians in general adapt to American life really well. Super capitalists if you will. Once you have been third world poor, you don't ever want to go back.

I have no problem whatsoever with banning immigrants with an ideology that even a tiny minority practice and a larger minority sympathize with i.e. killing as many innocent people as possible. Also the vast majority support the oppression of gay people and women.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  10. Just the facts ma am

Yes. We need less brutality and more consistency in law enforcement. Using federal resources to oppress a drunken, senile cracker is less than efficient. IMHO.

11. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

Yes.

I took a seven-year (or so) break from this place. I seem to remember Quant being a good dude back in the day. Maybe this thread isn't representative, but the difference is stark. Can't help wondering why the change. Maybe it's just more fun to be an ass who wishes he was half as smart as he thinks he is.

12. tapintoamerica

The Trumpist in this story is oppressed? Overcharged perhaps. But nothing more. Oppression is what what cops and their Trumpist enablers are doing every day this summer to people whose crime is to look black. And this is the way Trump wants it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.