1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Witch hunt!

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I can't speak to the "prominent poster" but I was probably voting for McCain before he insulted my intelligence by placing Palin on the ticket. I really believe that those of you that minimize the horror that is Trump are doing a great disservice to our country. Right minded individuals can and do disagree about politics but this is different. Every right minded individual should be outraged and scared by what is happening. I honestly do not see a gray area. Trump is dangerous and evil and you are either against him or all in. If this makes me crazy or a whack job, I will wear the moniker proudly.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

People who think like this cannot be reasoned with.

4. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

"Everyone knows I have at least four chins. The best chins. Everyone loves them. Nobody has my amount of chins. The number of chins I have is unprecedented. Unprecedented. No president even come close. My chins are doing things in the White House no other president's chins can say."

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

See what you did, Ty? You created a pile for JC.

JC, you are incapable of passing on a chance to take a shot at me. You know I'm right about YF, yet you post this.

8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

OK fair enough. Has there ever been a time in history that my for or against comment would be acceptable to you? Also, could you try to reason with a "person like this" vis a vis Trump?

9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Through his bluster, his ignorance, and through his lies, Donald Trump directly threatens our standing in the world and our relationships with allies. He invents policy at the drop of a hat, mostly (it seems) based on whatever he consumes from partisan media.

It's not that Donald Trump is a conservative (he's not). It's that he literally does not know enough about things to be serving as our chief executive and ambassador.

Your tacit support of Donald Trump helped put him office, and it's shocking that you weren't able to listen to the words coming out of his mouth and go, "Wait - this guy is completely and totally full of shit, and there's no way he's qualified to be President."

Wait.

No - that's not correct.

It's totally understandable that you weren't able to figure out he was in no way qualified to be President. Because: Abortion.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

C'mon, seriously. One day, just arrive here and ignore any perceived rivalries and take everything you see at face value. Act like you've never encountered YF or JC before and see how your responses to them might change. Maybe you'll enjoy it. Just give it a shot!

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

There was a president not too long ago that a large number of posters here said the same thing of.

It’s almost as if some people are assumed to be crazy or a whack job for good reason.

12. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.