1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

The family of Seth Rich should sue Newt, Hannity, Fox News and a host of others. Swine.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draining of the swamp continues.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I’m not sure the estate of Mr Rich has a cause of action. It seems that slander and libel doesn’t apply to the deceased. Those c@nts know who and how to lie with impunity

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

@YankeeFan, remind me again what's factually inaccurate about this:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has indicted a dozen Russian intelligence officers for stealing and leaking Democratic emails during the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein acknowledged briefing Trump about the indictments days ago, yet Trump has spent the week calling the investigation a witch hunt, trying to discredit Mueller, and disparaging America’s democratic allies in Europe.

lakefront likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"3. Americans’ Liability: This indictment serves as a firm foundation for subsequent indictments for any Americans’ collusion with the Russians (i.e., conspiracy or complicity liability). Roger Stone appears particularly vulnerable. The fact that Stone was in communication with Guccifer 2.0 (and Wikileaks, though that’s not mentioned in the indictment) is old news. But the indictment alleges that Stone was at the relevant times “in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump.” That exposes the campaign itself–as an organization–to potential criminal liability as well as those unnamed senior members of the campaign.

These allegations also potentially expose some individuals to perjury if they intentionally covered up Stone’s connection to the campaign in statements made to the FBI or Congress. Senate staff, for example, asked Donald Trump Jr., “Who did deal with Roger?” to which he responded, “I don’t know if anyone did. I don ‘t know that he had an actual role in our campaign.”

On Friday, Stone told CNN that he did not think he was the unnamed person in the indictment because his contact with the campaign in 2016 was with Trump alone. “I was not in regular contact with campaign officials,” he said."

(Emphasis mine ~ NC)

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

You mean other than the fact that you cannot "steal" an email? :)

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Just saw Gerry Connolly's questions for Strzok. Brilliant work.

10. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

They should have had Barbara Woodhouse work with him first. (the walkeees lady from England--that is such a pretty word, England--but she may be dead)

11. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

23B25F87-DCBA-458D-9A1B-5968C742460A.jpeg “The Future of the Democratic Party”

“Happy 200th Birthday Karl”*

*That’s Karl Marx, Badger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.