1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

No, but you can hack into a computer illegally and steal files stored there.

C'mon. It's bad enough when you do this dance with regard to Russia, but we understand that you've got a huge blind spot or conflict of interest there. This is YF level dodging the facts.

2. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

That’s cool album art. What punk band?

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"What the fook did I do, DSA?"

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

You expected something different? The Senate has confirmed Benczkowski as head of the DoJ Criminal Division, so now they have someone in position to do what even Jeff Sessions would not do. After today's indictments, did you think they were going to waste time before trying to push Rosenstein out? They want to turn off the tap asap, the midterms are coming.

Never mind that trying to impeach will put more people out in the streets than the Women's March and the bestest ever Inauguration crowd combined. The Freedom Caucus is going to push through taking a shot at it. Dumb as hell tactic, but I'm good with it - unless they actually impeach him, in which case all hell is going to break loose.

lakefront likes this.
  5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I agree with my man “Who the fuck is” AG Conservative.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You desperately need a new hobby.

7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

We're not rubbing your nose in Alex Jones every other day, but there you go again ...

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You suck at analogies.

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yes! I get to keep mocking Obama!

10. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Is there a rule similar to Godwin's Law when it comes to really dim bulb conservatives eventually bringing Marx into the argument?

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"When you're in the presence at no point must you show your back."

[​IMG]

Slacker likes this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Just as with the Democrats and Trump, it won't matter. They won't get 67 votes for removal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.