1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Did I miss the evidence of the collusion? If I did, please present it.

That my guy won wasn’t due to Russian interference.

You ran a terrible candidate, who people don’t like, and who didn’t ask the people of Wisconsin to vote for her.

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

And yet the candidate who you say people did not like had nearly three million more votes than Fukko. Three million.

OscarMadison and heyabbott like this.
  3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

You're deflecting again. Your hero is a disgrace to the nation and the world.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He's just a one-trick pony, like his man the POTUS. So hung up on collusion he's missing the big picture.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

You know the two sets of charges that Mueller dropped on the Russians who were computer hacking our social media and our political parties (because I don't for a second believe that they don't have dirt on the Republicans that they are waiting for the most opportune time to drop)? Those charges build the foundation for the upcoming charges against the people and companies who knew what was happening and cooperated, profited, or benefited from their actions.

Soon. Probably within six weeks or so. It's coming. Mueller's investigation is grinding slow but exceedingly fine.

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

At least we have YF on the record as Trump being “his man” after years of him denying it.

Republicans always close ranks. Always. No matter who it is or what that person does. They value order over all else.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Can we now assume you agree with the rest of us that the President is bound by his oath of office to demand that Putin turn over the lawfully indicted Russians?

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Exactly. They go from vociferously defending George W. Bush to vociferously defending Donald J. Trump who hates him.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh look. YankeeFan just made another accusation he can't support because he doesn't like the person's politics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.