1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Type's whole thing here is kind of ridiculous. If somebody is hassling him via PM, he can easily ignore that person and/or report it and the problem goes away.

That said, I do wonder if you see the hypocrisy in what you are doing here given your own recent history of sharing what are clearly fictional PMs.

3. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

The American left should maybe learn from this example instead of constantly eating itself.

4. outofplace

No, they weren't rooting for defeat. Saying the military efforts were pointed in the wrong direction is not rooting for defeat. You really need to stop with this particular lie. It is disgusting, even for you.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Your boy openly encourages the Russians to hack Clinton’s emails. Less than 24 hours later, they do.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think I will wait until all the primaries are over and several members of Congress will realize being a Trumper isn't a plus in many districts.

7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

It's not a problem. I'm just pointing out that the person the Dick Whitman Defence League constantly complains about having been banned still posts here. I don't care if he does or not. It's just dumb to bray "Free Dick Whitman" when he's already here.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I would like to think that, even with their country not in the final, Obama, Clinton, both Bush's etc., would have wrangled a ticket to the finals instead of playing golf.

garrow likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Actually, our intelligence services didn't develop that. The Dutch did. Their hackers penetrated the building that the Russian "Internet Research Agency" aka their hackers, were using. They monitored the security cams that the Russians had on the doors for months. That gave them good pictures of the faces of everyone using the doors, plus comparing faces to post times allowed them to deduce who was using what handles. For at least part of that time they were also watching what the Russians were doing on the net in real time.

This sort of cooperation among the Five I's, plus the rest of the allied IC, is what is going to enable Mueller to crush those involved on our side. Intel services all over the world had various bad actors under observation, and when Trump team members contacted them they were caught on tape or their internet communications were monitored. That intel take goes back to the NSA, CIA, FBI and other of our intel services. Throw in electronic communications seized from bad actors arrested at airports, from those Mueller has flipped, from Cohen and Manafort, and from wiretaps and other such evidence.

Team Trump (and obviously YF) have no idea what sort of evidence Mueller has, who he has on tape saying what to who. The fact that in two indictments now the FBI has named specific Russians should scare the shit out of them. This is why Mueller has not dropped many indictments as yet - he does not want to reveal the cards he has in his hand until he is ready to play them.

Holler "no collusion" all you want to, it won't matter. When the time comes that Mueller cracks the sealed indictments, it will because either A. He's ready to drop the hammer on the first wave of traitors or 2. A move has been made on Mueller or Rosenstein that triggers what Mueller has in button down mode.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

By the time he said that, her private server had long been offline.

11. outofplace

The only thing that is dumb here is your argument that Clinton's mistakes somehow prove Trump's innocence. The point is how the Trump campaign reacted to the data.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

She moved back into a home her family had moved out of nearly 20 years earlier.

What are the potential ways this would be possible, beyond the two I suggested?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.