1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL.

She must be really sad that she can no longer sell her office, and her husband can’t sell our technology to China in return for campaign contributions.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Dale is absolutely fantastic. One of the best to follow if you’re on Twitter.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump really doesn't care about Russian election interference. Do you?

Slacker likes this.
  5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Lost interest in the Tommy Robinson conversation, I guess. Or should I just assume that you want to reveal the names of the victims of sex crimes and see serious criminals get off on tainted-jury technicalities?

6. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

It amazes me that the people who have their head so far up Trump’s rear end that they can see his kidneys have no clue how to see what is plainly obvious to the rest of us about his motives, heart and soul.

lakefront likes this.
  7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

He got assigned to the Star's DC bureau as a reward for his work during the Rob Ford fiasco in Toronto. And then he got... Trump.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I wish he'd at least put off the summit in lieu of the indictments, but expecting a leader not to meet another leader guilty of terrible things shows a kindergarten-level understanding of geopolitics.

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Lulz. Your guy and those around him use the highest office in the land to line their pockets every day. From charging the secret service for golf carts, doubling the initiation fee at the “southern White House” or Jared’s sister trying to sell visas to Chinese investors those are a small number of ways this corrupt administration sells this country down the river. Oh yeah, Ivanka miraculously gets Chinese trademarks and ZTE is somehow no longer a threat. Please.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

#FakeNews. Helsinki is in Sweden.

garrow likes this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You answered the question to help me shame tap. I appreciate the finish.

Good to see you stand up for these young victims. #commonground

Shelbyville Manhattan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.