1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ? He is being terribly misrepresented these days.

(I know you mean the poster, gonna get the posse together again and misrepresent what I said?)

Come on, I know you think you are smarter than that old act.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

A reminder on Sunday night would be for Monday.

Anyway, do they not have summer school in Canada?

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I can't imagine. I'd already quit smoking marijuana by the time I failed out of college.

I might have really turned out to be a failure if I'd kept it up.

But then, what grown man continues to get high on a regular basis? When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

Maybe you will too one day.

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

There has been no shortage of historic summits in American history - but nothing like what is happening today.

No American president has ever appeared as a supplicant to a foreign power who attacked us - an attack that the intelligence community says is ongoing.

No American president has been so eager to placate a hostile foreign power. And no American president has been under a credible shadow of allegedly conspiring with a hostile foreign power.

No American president has so attacked our allies and heaped scorn on his fellow citizens while heaping praise on a hostile foreign power.

No American president has been so ill-prepared for diplomacy and statecraft and then insisted on handling negotiations with a hostile foreign power alone.

We do not know what was discussed. We will not be able to trust what President Trump or Putin say was discussed. Their words fail even the most minimum standards of political truth telling.

This is a historic summit indeed, but historic in terms of the damage it can do (and likely already has done) to our nation and a democratic world order.

– DAN RATHER

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Based on the trolling you do on here, that's not entirely true.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh and ...

[​IMG]

8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Not for elementary school, as far as I know.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

How long before Hannity accuses the Clintons of killing Bourdain?

lakefront likes this.
  10. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I don’t know how one can acquire a sense of humor, but you should really try.

JC likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Nah. He took himself out, prior to publication, to avoid the Clinton hit squad.

12. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

The evolution of YF's persona from harmless, ever-present doof to sinister, file-keeping troll is a microcosm of America's global heel turn.

lakefront likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.