1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Of course not. Dolph Lundgren is a nice enough Swede. An MIT Fulbright Scholar with a master's in chemical engineering and a black belt to boot.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Boo fucking hoo. Although he’s right.

5. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Didn’t you hear? The board so missed his voice that a moderator allegedly chased him down, and begged and groveled for him to come back and save us all. Those threads are a blessing.

6. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Every indication of Trump's unfitness for office was out there, plain as day, through the primaries and leading up to the election. My 9- and 10-year-old self, which liked springtime football, could see so many years ago that he was a vainglorious bully who chronically lied and had ill-conceived notions of grandeur. My first instincts were correct. So I will never understand how 62,984,828 supposedly sentient adults pulled the lever for this charlatan.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This is a disaster and must be stopped.

lakefront likes this.
  10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Frankly, if the Dems had any guts, they'd run attack ads on GOPers like these:

"Republican X received donations from the Russian-supported NRA. Do we really know if he loves America?"

lakefront, Inky_Wretch and TowelWaver like this.
  11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I always thought he showed a lot of fortitude going into an environment where everyone was looking to have fun by hating him and going out and ending everyone's good time by killing Apollo.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I am thinking there is an intended political statement in here, but I'll be damned if I know what it is. They put a shirtless mannequin, meant to be shirtless Putin on the statue, along with dozens of dildos, including ones that are rainbow colored. Regardless of whether there is a coherent statement in it, I personally find it to be glorious.

[​IMG]

lakefront likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.