1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

What is *wrong* with these people?

3. Neutral Corner

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I wonder if that source close to Putin was burned by Trump? And if he or she is dead yet? (Likely killed by random violence that has no connection to Putin at all.)

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Who was arrested for shooting Pat Tillman?

Why are we discussing people who were NOT arrested.

I'm talking about people who WERE arrested . . . for crimes that WERE committed . . . and you guys are basically claiming they didn't do it because it fucks with your belief about who did.

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

How do you feel about Putin’s treatment of the gays?

7. Neutral Corner

Twitter is on fire after that article.

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Funny you should ask.

For a couple of years we've had a family renting our flat in Saint Petersburg. Man, wife and little boy.

Man writes us a despondent letter, saying his wife told him she's a lesbian and wants to divorce him and live with her girlfriend. They get divorced.

Gay-hating Russian court system awards custody to . . . the lesbian mother.

Feel really bad for the husband. Guess he would have had better luck had the president of his country been Mike Pence.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

They're either fully Cult45 members or scared to death of what might come out about them. Failing those two things, they need Trump to become a political liability before they do the right thing. Shameful.

10. Neutral Corner

I'm have to wonder about the six Republican Senators who visited Moscow on July 4th. Were they shown Kompromat that the Russians are holding on the GOP? The GOP was hacked, same as the DNC, so it could be something from there, or a secret money trail. Given how well the Repubs have ignored Roy Moore and Stormy Daniels, I no longer think that a sex scandal would do much, unless it involved underage sex trafficking. The Jeffery Epstein lawsuit is still hanging out there, though.

Yeah, that's all conspiracy theory spitballing... but the GOP has gone into complete see no evil, hear no evil mode and I'm really starting to wonder why.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Erovkin almost certainly was involved with the Steele Dossier. Gorkhov was involved as a lawyer for Bill Browder regarding Magnitsky, and that was plenty to get him dead. The various ambassadors, who knows?

12. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.