1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

So, if he knew the truth before he took office, and has for years actively lied and undermined the legitimate investigation, what does that mean?

Seems like a big, fat proof of obstruction. And perhaps trying to cover up collusion and conspiracy.

Of course, he's obstructed and colluded in plain sight. Which is why we need a change in Congressional control in November. Not much will happen until that happens.

Since republicans don't want to do anything to STOP the Russian attack, because it benefits them, the only option is for Democrats and Progressives to vote in huge numbers that can't be questioned.

Get Out The Motherfucking Vote.

3. Neutral Corner

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Cool story Bro. You are completely brainwashed.

lcjjdnh and SnarkShark like this.
  5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

In Yakov’s defense, so is the great majority of the board.

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Damn that made me laugh.

7. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Are you registered as an Russian agent?

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

This is the equivalent to I have a black friend, how can I be racist?

9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Russian meddling is the biggest attack on
    our democracy since 9-11. Here's how it works ...

11. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

And all these people are complaining about nothing

The dark reality behind Russia's promise of an LGBT-friendly World Cup

12. Neutral Corner

Accused Russian Spy’s Boy Toy Is a Serial Fraud: Lawsuits

"Conservative media activist L Brent Bozell III, founder of the Media Research Center, first sued Erickson’s Compass Care Inc. in Virginia in 2007, alleging that a large investment he made was not repaid. Bozell claimed that Erickson claimed “investors had realized returns ranging from 50% to 100% on their investments within one year of the date of their investment” in his company."

So he promised Bozell a fifty to one hundred percent ROI in a year... and he BELIEVED him? He deserves to lose his money for being that greedy and gullible.

Then this. Dearborn may not have colluded... but I sure don't remember hearing about this being reported to the FBI.

"In a May 2016 email to Trump campaign official Rick Dearborn, released by Democrats on the House Russia investigation, Erickson wrote, “the (sometimes) international reach of the NRA placed me in a position a couple of years ago to slowly begin [sic] cultivating a back-channel to President Putin’s Kremlin.”

Erickson wrote that “Russia is quietly but actively seeking a dialogue with the U.S. that isn’t forthcoming under the current administration. And for reasons that we can discuss in person or on the phone, the Kremlin believes that the only possibility of a true re-set in this relationship would be with a new Republican White House.”

There was enough smoke around the Trump campaign to mistake it for a California wildfire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.