1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The cartoonist needs to add a few more panes to that comic to include Russia funneling millions to the NRA, setting up clandestine meetings with Trump campaign officials, coordinating propaganda and years of Trump braying "no collusion" when asked how he liked lunch.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Please Democrats, adopt this woman's platform for the 2018 midterms, and beyond.

It's sure to being a winning strategy.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Inky_Wretch

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

It's obvious she scares you, since you're mounting your typical attack campaign. When does she get MS?

HanSenSE and tapintoamerica like this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Other excuses for Trump’s sinking to a near treasonous level of obsequiousness with Putin are not nearly as convincing as insuring he keeps Putin on board for the 2020 election......With this bowing to Putin, Teflon Trump knows now there’s no taboo he can’t break, no red line he can’t cross, no failure of character too great for his party, more afraid of losing their next race than losing their souls."

Trump Wants Putin to Keep Meddling to Get Himself Reelected

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

A. I like her. She's hot.

2. She scares the crap out of Nancy Pelosi, and Democrats.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

There’s some serious crazy in those eyes.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Carlson originally started the Daily Caller, he said, because he wanted conservative media to be based on facts.
    The Great Right Hype

He's always seemed to leave himself an "out" - never fully owning some awful Republican talking point. That's why I was surprised about the NATO thing. Did I think he would swat it down? No. But he seems to going all in on Trump, and that surprises me.

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

conform or be cast out

12. Inky_Wretch

"I think Trump had a cartoon notion of generals out of DC Comics. He must have been taken aback when he found out that many of them, far from resembling Marvel superspy Nick Fury, are fact-based people who believe deeply in the American system and especially its post-World War II role as a key stabilizing force in the world. They think NATO is a good thing. They loathe Putin as a thug surrounded by rich parasites. They swore oaths to uphold the Constitution, not a person holding power."

https://taskandpurpose.com/twilight-trump-generals/

Neutral Corner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.