1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

This message approved by Ocasio-Cortez and the future of the Democratic Party:

2. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

How long before John Roberts becomes more marginalized at FoxNews and Fox & друзья goes Prime Time?

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. And, we both know it's tough to not love a sexy Latina with crazy eyes.

I even like the way she dresses, and does her makeup.

5. YankeeFan

I like that Cynthia Nixon couldn't buy into the entire DSA agenda:

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Of course it isn’t. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about and admitted as much.

Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about and insists he does.

Donny in his element likes this.
  7. heyabbott

"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand." — July 2016

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Wait - they wanna end all prisons?

9. heyabbott

10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

The White House is considering allowing the Russians to interrogate Americans in exchange for "assistance" with the Mueller investigation. At what point does the madness stop?

11. YankeeFan

Here's the thing, her opinion; her knowledge, or lack of knowledge, on the issue, is based on her world view.

And, no matter how she tries to grow from this experience, she's unlikely to change her opinion, if she continues to "look at foreign policy through a "humanitarian lens" and achieving "peace" more than just national security" and seeks the counsel of groups like Jewish Voices for Peace, J Street and "Palestinian rights organizations."

And, if you base your policies on your world view, and not the facts that present themselves, you deserve criticism, whether your name is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Donald Trump, or Barack Obama.

So who is she learning from on Israel now?

Ocasio-Cortez says groups include Jewish Voices for Peace, J Street and "Palestinian rights organizations."

Ocasio-Cortez says she wants to look at foreign policy through a "humanitarian lens" and achieving "peace" more than just national security.

12. YankeeFan

Goes a little beyond stripping most police of guns, huh?

They literally want no police or prisons.

I'm sure women, children and minorities will flourish if that's implemented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.