1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thank you, Sen. Daines.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Along with rape and incest as reasons, put those in a Constitutional Amendment that also reiterates the right of women to have an abortion at 20 weeks or less.

Do you take that?

lakefront likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

I figure that our IC has interviewed the interpreter at Helsinki by now.

4. Neutral Corner

5. Neutral Corner

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Obvious the Senator doesn't realize Trump is playing 59D Connect Four by saying he'd consider letting the Russkies interrogate him.

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Nation of cowards.

This is good stuff too:

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Secret deals between Trump and Putin, eh?

10. YankeeFan

Nixon isn't the one I was professing my love for.

Though I did used to watch Sex in the City with a beautiful Puerto Rican girl, who had more than a little crazy in her eyes.

Kristin Davis (though not her character) was the one who did it for me on that show.

Big Circus likes this.
  11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Does anyone still have any lingering doubt that Trump has already dismantled 69 years of NATO steadfastness, and has given the green light to his overlord Putin's plans to invade the sovereign states of the Baltics and/or the Adriatic?

Reaganites must be so proud!

Why is Trump going after small NATO ally Montenegro?

During an interview with Trump that aired Tuesday, Fox News host Tucker Carlson asked him why the U.S. should abide by the rules of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and defend Montenegro if it is attacked.

“Why should my son go to Montenegro to defend it from attack?” Carlson asked. “Why is that?”

“I understand what you’re saying,” Trump replied. “I’ve asked the same question.”

“Montenegro is a tiny country with very strong people … they have aggressive people. They may get aggressive, and congratulations, you’re in World War III.”

12. YankeeFan

St. Petersburg is an amazing city.

A truly royal city, built to be the capital of Russia.

It has wide boulevards, and beautiful buildings. It feels much more like Paris than it does like Moscow.

And then you add in the beautiful canals and bridges, where it compares favorably to Amsterdam. (I hesitate to compare it to Venice, which is so unique.)

It's one of the favorite places I've visited, and this is based on a visit in December, when the sun was only up for about five hour per day, and it was fucking freezing.

I can't wait to go back during the White Lights. It's very near the top of my list of cities I need to bring my wife and daughter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.