1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I would even go 4 months, 3 months is enough time to decide, giving it one month before you realize.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Perhaps those around here who are known to side with the GOP on issues and personalities can explain to me why you're also NOT a racist, like Steve King is?

3. TigerVols

I can't decide who is the most ineffectual politician in America -- Flake, Corker, or Bernie?

Inky_Wretch and Neutral Corner like this.
  4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I suffered through the debacle that was the second season of Heroes solely because of Dania Ramirez.

[​IMG]

5. TigerVols

Good for him. It's important that he continues to prove that #thecouphasalreadyhappened (hi! @Qwerty!) by proving that he's a one-man band for all things America. Republicans for generations have been telling us government doesn't work...now, we have a one-person government, so surely everything's going to be fine now, right?

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Not everyone can raise the money within 4 months, although 91 percent are done within the first 3 months.

lakefront likes this.
  7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I have no idea who that is, or what the show was, but I have an urgent desire to learn more.

Michael_ Gee likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That's easy. IMDB is your friend.

Dania Ramirez - IMDb

9. TigerVols

Why won't Republicans pay to defend our elections? Hmmmm....

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Yep. A 28-year-old politician, soon to be one of 435 House members , is clueless about foreign policy. Your boy in the White House is no better. And he’s the one with the nuclear football.
    Deny. Deflect. Demean. That’s all Trumpists can do when their guy is a national and international disgrace.

HanSenSE and TigerVols like this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

If I'm not quick in my replies, it's not because I've "run away", but because I've gone deep down a Dania Ramirez rabbit hole.

Big Circus and Neutral Corner like this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Leave Canada out of this.

X-Hack likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.