1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm absolutely, positively sure that Elliot Broidy was the only Republican ever to pay for an abortion.

lakefront likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Oh, sure. But when you are ruling on *breaking the lawyer-client privilege on the President's personal lawyer*? He had to know that his ruling and anything he said about it was going to go under microscopic scrutiny. Get that one wrong and you're "that guy" for the rest of your career. This isn't some bullshit little dope warrant that got halfassed, it's a final table at the WSOP scale high stakes ruling. Any judge that ruled to break privilege in that case without ironclad levels of cover his ass is a complete idiot.

I imagine that this ruling was vetted by several levels at the DOJ before the ruling came down. It was a huge legal decision.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  3. Neutral Corner

4. Neutral Corner

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Declining revenue = owning the libs

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Marks never admit they've been conned, even after they discover their wallet is missing.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Fuck him. Hope to see his family in a homeless shelter with their red hats and meth cards

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Here's the thing. When I was growing up in Delaware, it had lots of farms, but nobody grew soybeans. They were all corn or truck (vegetable) farms. Farmers switched from corn to soybeans because the latter's prices were better. So they are now really screwed. Sucks to be them, but they brought it on themselves.

melock and heyabbott like this.
  9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

And yet, I still don't long to see them in a homeless shelter. Oh, well.

BurnsWhenIPee likes this.
  10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That explains California.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Wow. Just ... wow.
    And it's only mid-afternoon.

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Right. Homeless shelters are liberal pussy shit. Let them sleep on a sidewalk.

heyabbott likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.