1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Tonight on Frontline: Orange Harvest

"With his tariffs backfiring bigly, President Donald J. Tump announces a norm-breaking 12 billion dollar agricultural bailout plan to compensate farmers hurt by his policies. Trade wars, the president tweeted in March 2018, are good and easy to win. Events would soon prove both assertions to be wrong.

[​IMG]

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The NYT story this morning about Trump going off about TVs on Air Force One being tuned to anything but Fox included this:

"The email, an internal exchange between officials in the White House Military Office and the White House Communications Agency last Thursday, also called for the ordering of two additional televisions to support Beam, a TiVo-like streaming device, to make sure the president and first lady could both watch TV in their separate hotel rooms when they travel. [emphasis added]"

They're normalizing her because she's normal - not a slave to Fox, the official presidential propaganda channel.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Because a Mod allegedly wrote him and begged him to come back because we all missed his voice. Didn’t you hear?

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Riiiiiiiiiight.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

WHY ARE PEOPLE I DISAGREE WITH ALLOWED TO SPEAK?!?

TigerVols likes this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

Aside from a fixed election beating the 2nd worst candidate in the history of democracy, what has trump ever won? $3 from the NFL, divide 10 ways

9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

You can call him a jackhole, psychotic or whatever else you want, but he's still right about this. You do appear to be a plagiarist.

You've done it repeatedly. I recall a long-ago thread from shortly after I joined this place, that now seems to have been deleted (at least I couldn't find it with a search), where you got caught lifting a NYT piece paragraph by paragraph and passing it off as your original thought, and there was that thread where JR called you on it several years ago, and now this. That's at least three times I've seen this same issue arise with you, and it never seems to arise with anyone else.

Instead of attacking those who catch you, why don't you just stop fucking doing it.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    lcjjdnh likes this.
  10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been destroyed—yes, again—after being smashed with a pickaxe overnight. KUTV’s Ron Bird tweeted a video from the scene showing the completely broken up the slab, which celebrated Trump’s work on The Apprentice. A picture tweeted by KPIX shows the broken star with a dropped pickaxe next to it, and another sent by by a KTLA journalist showed the star fully obliterated. NBC's Jonathan Gonzalez reported: "Multiple people—including police—tell me a man walked up with a guitar case and pulled out the pick axe. Then, it’s believed, he called police himself to report it, but left the scene before they got here. Now, he’s nowhere to be found." Trump’s star was previously vandalized in October 2016—but the damage from the new attack looks to be much more extensive.

Trump’s Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame Destroyed With Pickaxe

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

12. heyabbott

Wages are going down. Tax rate is down. Tax revenues are going down. Inflation is rising. Interest rates are rising. Farmers are losing revenue. Manufacturers of finished consumer products are losing markets and profits.

Make America a Colony Again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.