1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Do you think she’s ever sucked a cock in her life? Looking at that face I cant imagine looking down and see that face look back

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

That’s what the help is for.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I have no problem with pointed discussion. I get irritated when a thread (usually this one) becomes a dialogue between two posters insulting each other. Do that in the PMs. The general behavior rule should be that you can criticize a post, not the poster. Or like baseball umpires - let them say all they want until they say "you."

Neutral Corner and garrow like this.
  5. heyabbott

That’s what Dick said

6. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

How is this better than Trump talking about Carly Fiorina's face or any number of people making fun of Hillary's 'table-cloth' dress?

melock and lakefront like this.
  7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

We're the proles. Nobody expects better from us.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

heyabbot's comment about DeVos and oral sex above was disgusting. There are plenty of good reasons to rip into DeVos. She was a horrible choice, clearly given her current position as payback for her political donations. She was clearly unqualified from the beginning and shows little interest in learning about education in this country. She couldn't even be bothered to do her homework before the confirmation hearings and continues to embarrass herself and the Trump administration. She cares only about using schools to push her chosen faith. She cares about prayer in school and stealing money from public schools to pay for private education. That is all just a brief summary of why she is a horrible Secretary of Education and we all knew that the moment her name was brought up for the job.

I was raised to put a high priority on education and I have a strong believe in the importance of keeping faith out of the classroom. I say this to try to explain why I find President Trump's choice of DeVos has always disgusted me, because she is a threat to education in this country in a position where she is supposed to be helping. Even with all that, such crass and rude comments are inappropriate. I'm not surprised to see you post something like this, but it's disappointing and I hope you think next time.

And yes, I noticed BYM chiming in as well. I thought what he wrote was crass and rude, but a little funny. Of course, crap those posts give the YankeeFans of the world ammunition. We've got enough problems around here without helping YF.

Patchen likes this.
  9. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

This time he may have a point, but he is the last person in the world with any standing to preach on the subject. And I think he's been saying similar things way before they were true, so it's hard to take him seriously.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Ragu was specifically criticized for his posts.

He responded by calling folks losers, shit heads, stalkers, etc., before finally admitting that he couldn’t defend his previous post.

And the exact same thing has happened when he was criticized for the casual racism and misogyny in his posts.

11. heyabbott

Unilateral disarmament is not a plan for a battle. The democrats said “When they go low, we go high” it got the country the three stooges as leaders, Ryan, McConnell and Trump.

Fuck DeVoss and her Amway scam family, her immorality and her evil incarnate disposition.

The only thing you can say about her is she hasn’t been the same since the house landed on her sister.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.