1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

US dollar is crushing right now. It's cheap as hell up here for you guys. Also tax incentives. Also Hollywood liberals get to live in paradise for a while.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

As long as the trump administration is reviewing applications for citizenship for false statements, where’s Melania’s Paperwork?

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Exactly, but 'yab is gonna 'yab, unfortunately.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Every set I've worked has been unionized. The cheap dollar is a big draw.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

It’s all unionized in BC.

8. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

So he's less of a jerk than Trump? Is that the standard? Honestly, Trump is clearly a buffoon in ways Carter is not, but whereas I think that Trump is amoral, Carter is immoral. He thinks he's going straight to heaven because I guess if you kill the right people it doesn't matter.

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

As I posted yesterday. Every man Trump touches is castrated.

garrow likes this.
  10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The American people aren't the enemy, any more than we consider the citizens of Toronto who voted for that whack-job mayor the enemy.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I've posited the theory that Trump requires all of his hires to "burn the boats" of their dignity and professional standing if they want to stay on Trump Island.
    (See Spicer's defense of the ridiculous inauguration and Shine banning a reporter from a WH event).
    You have to muddy yourself, debase yourself - akin to "making your bones" - in order to serve Trump.

garrow likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"When he reached the New World, Cortes burned his ships. As a result, his men were well-motivated."

(Trivia note: the KGB Agent is named Putin)

goalmouth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.