1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but that was so poorly worded I didn't understand what you were trying to say.

If that's been in a dozen other posts, Guy, it's puzzling that nobody has actually tried it.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

There was a day in the last couple when he posted at 11 PM, 3 AM, and 8 AM, and then virtually every hour of that following day. It ain't happening.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I'm shocked @YankeeFan didn't post this tweet.

5. TigerVols

You hoarse?

6. jr/shotglass

If I were in his small Canadian town, I sure as fuck would be.

7. TigerVols

Repeat after me, folks: No collusion!

LOL

garrow likes this.
  8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Well, let's just say that "It 2" might feature a crazy man screaming out of a coffee shop.

TigerVols and garrow like this.
  9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Maybe we should just rename this the Liberal Politics Thread, since some here don't seem to want any dissenting voices in their little echo chamber. Jeez, there's like a 40 to 1 liberal to conservative ratio around here, yet some of y'all act like you're the ones being bullied and unfairly pushed around.

And, no, melock, we weren't having "good discussions" during that period when YF was gone. This thread got quite boring during that stretch, mostly just a stream of tweets with little real discussion other than repeating the usual lines about how awful Trump is over and over.... It was also rather obvious that folks missed YF, since we kept talking about him every day.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    SnarkShark, service_gamer, JC and 4 others like this.
  10. jr/shotglass

I liked it better when you were screaming plagiarism in a really whiny voice.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

No matter what happens with Trump, the Russians (and anyone else who might want to fuck with the U.S.) have to be ecstatic that it’s so fucking easy to make the American Left (and like-minded Chicken Littles elsewhere) lose its shit and act like a bunch of spoiled toddlers.

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

This is a discussion forum, not a place to curate tweets.
    That would explain why the thread is not interesting to read.

poindexter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.