1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'm convinced Trump says "No collusion" because he doesn't know what the word means. If a word is anything other than "great" or "beautiful," he can't comprehend it.
    If Cohen is telling the truth, how, pray tell, can Trumpists claim there's no collusion? Is their only play to discredit Cohen? That, on its face, shouldn't be impossible if he recorded conversations without client consent or if he released said recordings without consent. Will be interesting to see if Guiliani continues his screed re: Cohen in the coming days. Expect some dog-whistling from Trump and his klan re: Cohen.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Tell that to his fat ass, you pedantic little fraud.

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Look, how pretty...(Gary Hershorn pic)[​IMG]

OscarMadison and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

L.O.L. Yeah, what a refreshing and insightful take our Laboratory Observer came up with. Thankfully someone finally spoke out about YF, nobody's done that before. As Guy Incognito noted, his entire post could've been cribbed from countless other YF-bashing posts. He didn't say a single new thing, you lemmings just got excited because it was a new name on your side. Because that 40 to 1 ratio wasn't lopsided enough already.

Oh, and what a brilliant remedy he proposes. On a thread ostensibly for political debate, lets all ignore and refuse to engage the ONLY unapologetic supporter of the POTUS here. Then we can all pat ourselves on the back, consider no different viewpoints, and agree on everything.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    Songbird likes this.
  5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Stoney likes this.
  6. lakefront

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Cohen had better have some pretty good security.
    This revelation may also explain why the Freedom Caucasians were so eager to move for impeachment proceedings. They're a wee bit frightened for themselves and for their dear leader.

8. lakefront

Side, schmide, who bleeping cares, you don't think maybe he was spot on, that from an outsider the thing that is noticed, that sticks out, is that one person dominates the group in a negative way. I think it is fascinating to hear what outsiders think of a group like this.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

I don't buy that. It was political posturing, and most likely they'll use it for fund raising among the True Believers. They never had more than five or so votes. It was never going to happen.

I don't doubt that there is a lot of the GOP leadership that is scared shitless, but that's got more to do with what Mueller has in email and voice intercepts, testimony from the flipped, intel from foreign intel sources, as well as new sources such as Butina. I've got a feeling that a lot of them dicked Butina at some point or other, and I suspect that she's not interested in prison time.

Rohrabacher was outed for dining with her today, and his known Russian connections are getting very numerous. I bet Mueller already has him nailed.

11. lakefront

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.