1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Or all three. I think that Mueller has Jared dead to rights.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. Neutral Corner

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

*shocked*

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I don't know what happened to Giuliani. Was he was ever a really good attorney in terms of strategy and paperwork? That is outside my wheelhouse. Looking back, he went after the Genovese family boss and it turned into the Mafia commission trials. His office had a lot of success putting away some high ranking mafiosi. Giulani got a reputation for being a serious guy, and to the public an honest man. More later when I have had a chance to ponder on it.

9. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Now do Obama and gay marriage. /whatabout

10. Neutral Corner

"Of special concern is the U.S. relationship with Russia, especially since Trump’s July 16 meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin with only translators present. Officials across U.S. agencies have been trying to figure out what Trump and Putin discussed. Russian officials, meanwhile, have taken advantage of the U.S. confusion to make a series of announcements about what they say Trump and Putin agreed upon. Bolton did not convene any principals committee meetings to discuss the Trump-Putin summit ahead of time, and hasn't held any such meetings on the issue since the event took place."

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I wonder how many families of four can afford to set aside $42,000 a year in a health savings account.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Now this is funny:

SnarkShark and lakefront like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.