1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

vicd likes this.
  3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Former US Senator S.I. Hayakawa in the 70's said "let gas prices rise so poor people don't drive."

Hey how about this one, we let the poor get poorer, that way they can't afford food and they get skinnier!"

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Civility!

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I see a lot of affection on Twitter for Steve Schmidt, another Never-Trumper who realized he could make a lot of money on MSNBC shooting fish in a barrel.
    Schmidt is the genius who gave us gateway moron Sarah Palin, which led to the current fiasco.

8. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

What a bunch of morons. Our country isn’t the parking lot outside a college football stadium, but that’s how these dipshits treat it, with zero discretion, zero thought and total tribalism.

garrow likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“I do not believe that Bigfoot is real. … But I don’t want to alienate any Bigfoot voters.” — GOP congressional candidate Denver Riggleman denying the Bigfoot erotica accusations against him.

Michael_ Gee likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I would assume most of the big operations covering Trump have armed security. One of these rallies is going to end with a number of MAGA morons shot dead. I won't be sorry.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Trump's not running the business.

That doesn't meant his son, who is running the business, can't actively support his father politically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.