1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

What a gentleman.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I'm legitimately conflicted on this because this is actually how I feel about how we should be taxing carbon emissions based on usage to save the planet. One of my actual beliefs is a Trump lie. I feel icky.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

If any of the pox-on-both-houses types around here (AKA Trumpists just not wanting to admit it) would like to try and convince the rest of us that your party is not racist as well as traitorous, I'm sure we'd be willing to listen.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

There is a way out of that rut.
    Sell the house and legislate your own happiness.
    We all don't have to live like Paul fucking Manafort to be content on this planet.

OscarMadison, lakefront and HanSenSE like this.
  5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The same reason the Continental Army didn't confront the French for "meddling" in the Revolutionary War. Britain asked Russia to meddle, but Catherine the Great told King George to eat a bag of dicks ("Cъешьте сумку членов").

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Breaking news! #bebest warrior @Flotus is on her way right now to Fox News to admonish Hannity

[​IMG]

garrow likes this.
  7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Haha, are you talking about me?

I don't support Trump AND I haven't been able to stop smiling lately about my kids' latest obsession with wearing sunglasses at all times. I mean, all the time. My daughter sauntered into day camp this morning like a rock star with her bright red glasses. And last night, my son put on some ridiculous outfit and glasses and danced around the house. The personality that kid has shown recently is truly amazing. A joy to behold!

As I said here before, my life didn't turn out in any way like I expected, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Have a nice Your Wife Must Have Done a Fine Job day.

BurnsWhenIPee and poindexter like this.
  8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

That's why whenever the student loan bubble pops, it will be so much worse than the housing crisis. At least there was property to sell off to recoup a little bit of the value, whether that's for the owner or the bank.

The next crisis will unfold and there will be no hedging of those bets. People can't sell off their diplomas.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

I'd be so happy if Mueller's investigation turned up some solid dirt on Hannity. Paging Michael Cohen...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.