1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Even more shocking, he won despite his personal past, which included killing his parents in a fire, burying his real father in cement, burying his brother alive, twice, electrocuting a man's testicles, pulling a Chappaquiddick and killing his girlfriend after getting behind the wheel drunk, being anti-Christian by beating up priests, contributing to the War On Christmas by being a creature and operating an abusive dental practice.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I think I missed the joke.

But, you left out... emails!

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

All that I listed, and much more, are things his character did in his wrestling career. The Christmas Creature and the dentist were two of his previous characters.

Vombatus likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Excuses, excuses. What rubbish.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I don't want to pick on Batman, but he made another comment earlier in this thread about at least "respecting the office."

I'll start respecting the office again the second the piece of human excrement starts respecting it.

He is not the president of the United States. He's the president of his base.

He won't go where he isn't universally loved. He won't try to connect with anyone who doesn't share his twisted his worldview. He regards anyone who doesn't agree with him as lying filth. He only seeks to glorify himself. He cares nothing about America.

Did I miss when Clinton, HW Bush, Reagan, W Bush and Obama went around the country holding rallies directed at only a tiny part of the electorate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.