1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Yes.

YankeeFan likes this.
  2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Remember, Patriots: You can't spell "Q" without "HER EMAILS!"

tapintoamerica likes this.
  3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

No, I prefer not to generalize. There are "smart" and "dumb" hordes on both sides of the aisle, and even down the center.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Proof that we've still got at least two conservatives on this site. I say two because YankeeFan, who is apparently in hiding when it comes to posting, liked the post. QYFY makes three. Is doctorquant gone or just not posting much?

People really need to stop with this crap about YankeeFan taking shit because he is a conservative. He has earned every bit of the crap he gets here and more with his posts.

lakefront, heyabbott and BadgerBeer like this.
  5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

If oop took a few shots he could be more enjoyable like Lange.

SHEEPSUCKERS! <drink!>

This clip is this thread.

Fred siegle likes this.
  6. outofplace

Heyabbott is not the conscience of this board. That is just the latest in a long line of ridiculous statements you have made to fit into your broad brush strokes about liberals. Plenty of folks to your political left have called him out for being racist and posting awful things, including me.

Stoney is whining about the environment for conservatives here, but you and YankeeFan attack liberals constantly. If you can't handle people posting things about you that aren't nice, SJ.com probably isn't the place for you. I know that as well as anybody.

Edit: I should clarify that last bit. I take as much grief as anybody around here. Some of it is fair. Some isn't. Almost every word of it is due to what I post here.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    Fred siegle and TigerVols like this.
  7. outofplace

Excellent. Take it up with QYFY next time he brings out his broad brush.

8. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

Some of you voted for this.

Do any of the other personal insults and childishness on this board even matter against that sobering though?

Some of you voted for THIS:

Perhaps the thing that so angers you about libtards is they get to sleep with a clean conscience.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Don had a good response.

Inky_Wretch and Fred siegle like this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I definitely think the media should be there rolling tape. What I don't want is them breaking in for live coverage of these rallies. That just furthers his cause.

HanSenSE and tapintoamerica like this.
  11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch and heyabbott like this.
  12. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I agree, but think it should be pool and not every news network. I think they are considering it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.