1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Bet you bought sneakers and scuffed them up to no end

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Sounds about right.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Morning Consult state-by-state poll of Trump popularity for July is out.
    Including DC, the lord and savior is underwater in 26 states, more popular than not in 22 and even in three.

From June, he lost ground in 27 states, gained in 15 and stayed the same in nine.
    Funny. I've heard on this very message board how the lord and savior's popularity was up in May and was only going to increase for the foreseeable future.

Want to know why Betsy DeVos is killing education? Of the 16 jurisdictions with the highest portion of adults 25 and over with a bachelor's degree or higher, exactly zero are Trumpist. The lord and savior's median net favorability in those places is -20.

Of the 13 states with the smallest portion of college grads, 12 are Trumpist. His net favorability rating in those places is plus-16.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Yep. One of every five Elkhart County adults has failed to graduate from HS. The national average is 13.8 percent.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Fuck’m. I hope they all get scurvy and their kids smoke fentanyl. Political Darwinism. Let the weak and stupid die off.

OscarMadison and TigerVols like this.
  6. heyabbott

There’s now a challenge to actual education. The devoss/Koch wing is saying that vocational training and trade schools are better than college and therefore college prep courses in high schools are not needed.

7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Judging from the skillet, I'm deducing that you own two Lodge pans. #heavy #thatsthejoke #really #thatsthewholejoke

8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Oh I know. I am still waiting to find out how Obummer was able to revoke security clearance 5 months after he left office. You know, the example that was just like what Trump did with Brennan.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Party like its 2009.

10. heyabbott

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

If Brennan sues he does not get a choice. Discovery, woohoo.!

Guess we'll see. I don't think that Trump will be able to avoid picking at Brennan..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.