1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I need to remember that you don't actually have an unplugged life.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

5. YankeeFan

Dude, you miss big stories, then come out swinging, without realizing it.

I was comparing the Nazi to a murderer, not the average illegal immigrant who came here looking to improve the lives of their family.

You didn't get that, but instead of apologizing, or even giving me a "fair enough", you respond with another insult.

If you love ICE when they're arresting Nazis, you should love ICE when they're arresting wanted murderers -- even if the murderer has a pregnant wife.

6. YankeeFan

@heyabbott memes are never funny, but there's no evidence that Trump did anything to "dodge" the draft, or that his deferments -- medical or otherwise -- were anything other than legitimate.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'm sure ICE has a lot more documentation on this guy than just a vague warrant that even the accused's consulate didn't even know about.

8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I saw that story. I still don't think your comparison is a good one. And last I saw, the murder rap was both disputed and not included in ICE's original account of the arrest. The Nazi was only ever being deported for being a Nazi, and his Nazism was proved. So "fair enough" out your ass.

9. Baron Scicluna

Again, as I pointed out to you and you ignored, homicide is not necesssarily murder. It may be murder or it may not.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Baron Scicluna

The Left didn't know the guy was supposedly wanted for homicide until several days later. That's on ICE for not explaining why they picked him up right away.

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.