1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Honestly, I've lost count of the number of times SJ.com's Derp Wing thinks they've threaded some intellectual needle only to be exposed as the morons they are. They move their bishop like a knight and then sit back and cross their arms and say "Checkmate" in the smuggest possible tone. Then when you explain that's not how a bishop moves they try the same thing with a rook. AND THEY GET TO VOTE. Fuck me, it's maddening.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He's wanted for murder Baron. has been for the entire 12 years he's lived here illegally.

And, I'm sure you know that people are often arrested on the charge that makes it easiest to take them into custody immediately.

This kind of thing happens all the time.

An official from the Mexican state of Guanajuato confirmed Monday that a man arrested while driving his pregnant wife to a hospital for a C-section in San Bernardino is wanted for homicide.
    An official with the Mexican state of Guanajuato is confirming to ABC News that an arrest warrant for Lara was issued in 2006.

The couple came to the U.S. 12 years ago from the city of Leon, Guanajuato, without legal authorization to live in the U.S.

Mexican state confirms man arrested by ICE in IE is wanted for homicide

An official of the Mexican state of Guanajuato confirms that a man detained by immigration agents in California is wanted on an arrest warrant for homicide in Mexico.

The official was not authorized to be quoted by name and could not say when the crime occurred, but said it was an intentional homicide case akin to a U.S. murder charge.

The official said Monday that Mexican prosecutors had asked the U.S. government to help find and detain Joel Arrona Lara.

Mexican state confirms ICE detainee wanted for homicide

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

We need some Ben Shapiro brain pills.

DlEZhofX4AElS6x.jpg

4. typefitter

The Internet: not a substitute for actual intelligence, experience, or an education.

5. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Thank goodness you're here to set them all straight with your infinite wisdom and knowledge.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

No jitters or crash!

No chaos, just great energy!

7. typefitter

Well, I don't like to brag, but I did qualify for the Jeopardy! contestant pool a couple of years ago.

8. typefitter

All of human existence is now some version of the park bench scene in Good Will Hunting, except substitute "the Internet" for "book," "moron" for "genius," and "exasperated" for "fascinated."

Oh, and "Fuck off, Dummy" for "Your move, Chief."

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

YOUR!

Thread Status: