1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

All of Washington. The Swamp does indeed exist. Just different groups of creatures. None of whom have any interest in “draining” it. They just want to control it.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The last president of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, did not appear to be a grifter to me. In fact, he seems to me to be a man of honor. Do you disagree?

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He hired a crook to run his campaign because he worked for free. He hired a crook to be his fixer because he praised him in a condo board meeting and kissed his ass.

The. Best. People.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yes. On the honor part.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

No, what's dumb is the sudden outrage because the accused is an undocumented immigrant. If the guy was legal, The Right would be silent, and you know that.

Plus, you don't honestly think The Right would give a shit if the victim was an overweight African-American 20-year-old from Brooklyn, New York instead of a pretty white 20-year-old from Brooklyn, Iowa, do you?

franticscribe and tapintoamerica like this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The GOP staffers I know are freaking out and looking for corporate gigs.

8. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Lake Tahoe? Was he visiting from his nearby job in sports journalism?

9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

It’s Supermarket Sweep for the Republicans now. Grab as much as you can before the buzzer goes off.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

How dumb do you have to be to work for a few of these people - no empathy for any of them.
    I've worked for a few bad folks, but they never asked me to commit crimes on their behalf.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

We're all trying to forget the W. years, but this is ridiculous.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Why are we concerning ourselves with things the candidate did before he was president, errrr, in office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.