1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Holy Crap, Lani Davis on Maddow says Cohen will be talking to Mueller re the meeting in the tower and re the hacking and that trump knew. Mueller will be very happy to hear what Cohen says , he said. Hope I am not overstating. Lawyers say something and in the next breath they back it up a bit. The video will be available to see. You can hear him for yourself.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Someone on twitter called it the Human Fund, come to life.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    Fred siegle and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Found him.

[​IMG]

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  5. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

6. heyabbott

Manafort, Cohen, Hunter won’t move the needle in his support in the states or in Congress. Omarosa with video and audio recordings in the situation room won’t move the needle unless he did 2 things.
    1. If he is recorded trashing his supporters AND
    2. If he trashes Republican Senators and Congressmen who have supported him and who have power in their chambers.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Coming up tomorrow on Fox News: "The judge is named Tapia. Sounds like he can't be trusted to be fair and balanced with a name like that. You know how those people are."
    And the Trumpists will cheer.

9. heyabbott

Dershowitz would help the guards kill his grandmother at a concentration camp for 2 minutes on TV.

lakefront likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

Disagree with 1. He trashes his supporters daily by subjecting them to policies that hurt them. See Farmers, soybean. They don't mind. They are so clouded by bigotry and filled with self-loathing that they don't object.
    I think you may have hit on something with 2. That is the first thing I've ever read that made me think, "You know, there is something he could do to hack off the gutless Trumpists in Congress." He could conspire to kill opponents; that wouldn't move the needle. The N-word recording could become public and his klan will love him even more. Pathetic members of Congress will notice and fall into silent retreat. But if he's recorded bashing McConnell or Paul or calling Lindsey Graham or Tom Cotton gay, he'd be running a risk. I don't think any such recordings will ever surface, however.

11. tapintoamerica

It's a weird world we live in when Dershowitz is a hero of the Trumpists and people like Bill Kristol are lauded by the left.

Neutral Corner and lakefront like this.
  12. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

He told Ted Cruz that his wife is ugly and his dad killed Kennedy. Cruz is still cowering for an endorsement.

Fred siegle, garrow, HanSenSE and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.