1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Eat the Rich

TyWebb likes this.
  2. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm not arguing your point regarding Manchin, but that was far from the only reason people didn't turn out for Clinton. Among other problems, she also made it way too easy to sell the idea that she was dishonest, too.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Abbott-
    Cohen's willingness to share information might help answer the question of whether Trump, or even his goober sons, ever paid for an abortion.
    You'd think that would be checkmate, but his followers would refuse to believe it.

heyabbott likes this.
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

They were slowed to create demand for a more expensive service.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

My bad, shouldn’t post while trying to watch footvolley on beIN.

7. heyabbott

There’s no way the trumps haven’t paid for their share of abortions.

8. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

Only have a vague idea of what you’re even saying and still don’t understand what this has to do with net neutrality in any event.

9. heyabbott

After you use Verizon broadband service for a set amount of GB, they slow your service. Or during periods of high demand, those who pay lower rates get their service slowed down. When they slow your service down they solicit you to pay more for service that won’t be slowed.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Nonsense. We have our favorites in every foreign election. Obama did a video endorsing Macron. Is the French president impeachable?

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I know a lot of people are worried about how impeachment would play out - I think even if the Dems don't have the votes in the Senate, (and they take the House) you craft an impeachment bill with as many articles as you can prove. And don't skimp. I'm guessing you could go as high as 60 or 70 between the profiteering, the campaign finance laws, national security violations, retaliatory actions - Russians, no-Russians, you just pile enough on there and stick it to the middle of table and dare the Republicans to acquit. Clinton's approval was 60 percent when he was impeached. Even higher after the acquital.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And if it happens to be a fire truck in the middle of a critical wildfire emergency, Verizon doesn’t give a shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.