1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

To: Donald Trump

In the name of God, GO!

4. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

So you are saying that documented workers lend their credentials to undocumented workers. Do they get a one time payment or ongoing graft? This is interesting.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

That's a fair point. My counter would be Clinton's impeachment was also when the Dot-Com craze was in full swing and the country recorded a budget surplus. Now, we have people warning the stock market is due for a correction. This could be the catalyst, but it could also just be a blip on the radar. Trump's comment is very wife beater telling his wife that she would be nothing if she left him, I just see a nugget of truth.

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Yes. Happens a lot. Citizen signs up on day 1 and then at some point a new person uses their ID. I'm sure there is a whole network of kickbacks and check cashing schemes. I have looked at companies which now use facial recognition software to try to prevent this from happening or have thumbprint technology each day you show up. Problem is that these are low paying jobs which have tons of turnover, so there is a huge incentive to cheat by the employers.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Re: Tucker Carlson.

Maybe he's not a raciteer, but an actual racist?

8. Neutral Corner

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Perhaps he was saying his penis was so small he could fuck a titmouse?

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Also, Trump was wrong. Because probable racist Tucker Carlson was also wrong, and given Carlson’s history there’s a good chance he did that on purpose.

South Africa blasts Trump over farm killings tweet based on 'false information'

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

The security clearance stuff aside, do you have any idea what Brennan's claim(s) to fame are (other than becoming a media whore in retirement)? If you did, I highly doubt you'd be retweeting his professed love for the rule of law.

Can someone pass this along to "Neutral"?

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.