1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

And can it stop being said that the good thing about him is he never runs away?

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Good. Fuck him. I don't want Trump doing any 'negotiating' just as I wouldn't want a lame-duck GM trying to pull off a trade of a top asset at the deadline.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Ooooooooh! Weisselberg? I bet Trump sprained a sphincter muscle when he heard that one.

He's an info font that can flat bury Trump, and Mueller knows exactly what to ask about... and already knows the answers to a lot of of. If Weisselberg lies he goes the way of Michael Cohen, and I think he's far smarter than that.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

When was that EVER said? He is constantly called out for not being around with more shit hits the fan.

Personally, I've always found it the highest level of stupid to condemn someone for not spending more of their free time on this site (or any splinter sites). Maybe they are avoiding a topic. Maybe real life happened. Regardless, none of us owe this site or any poster on it our presence.

Big Circus and amraeder like this.
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump’s judgment when it comes to lawyers, Cohen Weisselberg and Sessions makes it more likely than not that his SCOTUS nominee is a degenerate.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He has had people defend him for it in the past. I don't condemn him for it. I just make fun of him for it. He runs like a coward when things get rough. Real life didn't get in the way. He's been posting on the board. He's posting on the other board. Not that there is any doubt, but these last few days proved it. And yes, I know he'll claim it's some sort of victory getting people to talk about him. I don't care. It's as transparent as all the other lies he posts. The real problem isn't his absence. That is a gift. The problem is that he will return spewing the same bullshit.

lakefront and WCIBN like this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Can we trade Oop to the other board for Dickie
    Consider it a prisoner exchange.

TigerVols and JC like this.
  9. WCIBN

WCIBN Active Member

[​IMG]

Fred siegle and HanSenSE like this.
  10. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

All of this is just so, so, so stupid.

lakefront and Stoney like this.
  11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

yet you keep it going, day after day.

12. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

You are responding to an imaginary poster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.