1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the best people

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency, for these purposes they ought to be duly organized into Commands of the same formation... By keeping up in Peace 'a well regulated, and disciplined Militia,' we shall take the fairest and best method to preserve, for a long time to come, the happiness, dignity and Independence of our Country." (May 1, 1783) General George Washington

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

But it's okay for Trump to have a vendetta against most of the non-Russian world.

4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

#BeBest.

garrow likes this.
  5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Maybe he will go to the funeral and do the thumbs down thing like the health care vote. I’m sure that’s what Bannon would recommend.

6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

7. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

wow.... and Obama was born in Kenya, and Bush blew up the Trade Towers, and Clinton killed Vince Foster, and Carter was abducted by aliens, Nixon faked the moon landing, Kennedy was killed by his Vice President. Michelle Obama was born Michael Robinson and had a sex change. Sasha and Malia aren't really their daughters. They paid a family friend to have their daughters live with them as their own. I can provide links to these stories to show their veracity.

I read about it on the internet, so it has to be true.

8. heyabbott

9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I'm sure I'll have to look it up but what is a "guidance package."

Further...students with disabilities are disproportionately targeted for disciplinary measures? Wow.

11. heyabbott

Students with emotional or mental disabilities are disciplined without regard to their disability. A child with Down syndrome an autistic child a child with speech or hearing disabilities are disciplined for failing to follow directions as the other children. They then use the discipline to tools the child from school as a discipline problem. They group these behavior problem children into warehouse schools.

Also, they are discriminated against by refusing to provide educational opportunities tailored to their disabilities. This is what upsets conservatives, evangelicals and republicans, that disproportionate funds are used to educate those with disabilities.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

As 'yab mentioned, this most likely refers to students with mental or emotional disabilities. As I'm sure you can imagine, such students can be particularly difficult to discipline appropriately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.