1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He's just itching to hold a rally the same day as any of this week's services. He's that big of an asshole.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He won't do that because he knows it won't be on TV, not even Fox. He has to take a back seat for about three days and it's killing him.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Mattis is sixth.
    After that … maybe Chao (13th, but ineligible for the big chair) or possibly Wilkie (Veterans Affairs).

4. HanSenSE

I hope I'm wrong. But it wouldn't surprise me.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Fox would show the rally with McCain ceremony in the picture in picture box.

heyabbott likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

I hear Fox did not exactly cover itself in glory on Saturday night's coverage.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Did the chyron read (D-AZ)?

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This is the kind of crap you climb out of your hole to post? Bask in the glory of a a prediction that Disney wouldn't back down on Gunn while you the shit piling up all around President Trump.

Fred siegle likes this.
  9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Republican has time to tweet from the regal pooper about his Republican approval rating, but no time to generate an official statement of condolence for Republican war hero senator.

Well done.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's a piece of shit made up in human form. And it's pretty clear that's true of his supporters, too. They love being assholes, and having an asshole hero who gets away with it. Maybe back in November 2016 you could have voted for tRump on some sort of grounds, but not any more. A Trump us saying, "I am a racist, I am awannabe fascist, and most of all, I am a fucking idiot."

heyabbott likes this.
  11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

That "your favorite president" shtick seems to show how desperate for love (ratings!) he has become.

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

The 90 percent of Trumpublicans seems correct. Awful, but correct.

Is the 52 percent overall approval a poll of his family? Even Rasmussen only has him at 46. That's the highest out there right now. It's more like 42-43. Still awful and too high.

Oh yeah. I forgot. He just makes stuff up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.