1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

She said something similar right after Avenatti announced that the NDA had been broken by the Trump side commenting on it. Not new... but it's still going to hack him off no end.

2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

10-4.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

When in doubt blame the dead guy.

Slacker likes this.
  5. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Listening to the local far right news radio: the leftist media is dishonoring McCain by talking about Trump dishonoring McCain.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I somehow don't think winning an election will cause mass violence from the winning side. Trump just didn't have the vocabulary to say completely or thoroughly.

10. heyabbott

When trump won there was mass violence. Women and children were scooped up,off the street by ICETROOPER. WOMEN AND CHILDREN were sexually assualted while in seperate government concentration camps, to the masterbatory fantasies of trump supporters. NAZI and White Supremists took to the streets to, pre se, threaten violence against peaceful communities.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I am trying to figure out why that would be.... thinking...thinking....

I got it! It's because he is really an idiot. A dumb person.

I love how the c-sucker Trump supporters here try to project that he is smart, and has plans. Yet every single, solitary time we actually see him in action, he shows himself to be a Grade A moron.

lakefront and heyabbott like this.
  12. heyabbott

A habit is not a plan. He has a habit of repeating what he hears on talk shows. He has no plan to do anything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.