1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

And thus my critique of the left. They don’t seem to want to win, they just want to appear to be better than you. Would it kill them to recognize that if you want to chip away at the trump base getting a black guy, no matter what his qualifications, won’t win 10% of the Republican votes. So unless you are totally committed to getting out the vote Gillum will lose. He could be a Medal of Honor, who ran into a burning orphanage and saved 100 kids and their dogs while simultaneously shooting a dozen child rapists and the cracker vote will not look his away.

daemon and OscarMadison like this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Abbott-
    At least Nero could sing and dance.
    Trump looked like a bullfrog on a lily pad in the OO yesterday.
    I am not a doctor and don't wish to be one and don't play one on a message forum, but there is something behind the crossed arms that an expert should explain to the public.
    I have not even seen young children strike this pose.

4. heyabbott

Fortunately for America today, Hitler could sit through a briefing, trump can’t.

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I'm sure he does. Putin says he can accomplish about one-third of the things he wants to do. Outside of a handful of third-world hellholes, true dictators really don't exist in 2018, despite Washington's attempts at branding any leader it disagrees with as one.

7. Slacker

Maybe somebody oughta tear this guy's name OFF the building anyway? ...

The 109-year-old building is named after Sen. Richard Russell, a Georgia Democrat who, like McCain, chaired the Armed Services panel. Russell, who died in 1971, was a segregationist and led Southern opposition to anti-lynching bills and other civil rights legislation, including the 1964 Civil Rights Act. He co-authored the “Southern Manifesto” to slow the integration of public schools after the Supreme Court unanimously ordered it in 1954.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  8. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Obama won Florida twice.

9. heyabbott

Trump,won Florida. Obama was an aberration, unfortunately. I think he was a very good man with a racist opposition in government and parts of the media. And the parts of the media that weren’t racist, the nonFox parts, bent over backwards to placate the racists instead of being honest reporters

Neutral Corner likes this.
  10. Slacker

This is why Whitman has his own board now. :cool:

11. Slacker

LOL. No way.

Uganda.

12. heyabbott

Whitman has NPD?

Thread Status: