1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I agree with you on this one but do you dispute that Trump is a racist and he plays to the racists that make up a good share of his base (not all but a good share)?

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

There always seems to be one. I don't quite know how it is possible.

Twirling Time and HanSenSE like this.
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So Guttenberg said on CNN that not only did Kavanaugh refuse to shake hands with him, he told Capitol police to remove him from the hearing. Guttenberg was an invited guest of a Senator. This guy's no dick, he's pure asshole, and he'll rule like one for his whole life. I'd like to see the look on his face in 2021 if the Dems take control of Congress and the White House and enact the Federal Court Reorganization Act. No Dem will be a 2020 nominee without promising that, and no Democratic Senator who doesn't go along will have a job for long. The Court will be just like the FCC or FTC, a body whose membership changes with partisan control of the elected offices. Mitch McConnell, the man who destroyed the Supreme Court and the federal judiciary. Quite an epitaph.

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I only saw a clip with no video. If a Dem was questioning at the time, I would buy the "asshole" thing.

I also don't care. So many real issues to deal with.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Neutral Corner likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Or as we said during Cohn's plea, everyone has tape on Trump except Obama.

Sea Bass and melock like this.
  8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I agree about "so many other issues". I was on the fence about it and done giving any thought to it, but just saw a tweet showing that she gets a text and immediately puts her hand in the position and looks into the camera, she also looks to the side quite a bit, monitor? So whatever the meaning, one question is definitely answered, it was not muscle stretching, picking a scab ir anything else, it was done on purpose.

9. Neutral Corner

10. Neutral Corner

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

None in a dark garage, for old times sake?

I Should Coco and lakefront like this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.