1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sure they seem like something people would say about Trump. So it seems believable. But that doesn't make it so.

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Former head of CIA and Woodward had a death bed interview. If I remember it was Casey admitting to Iran-Contra. Some say it could not have happened while just as many or more said it could have happened. Classic bullshit form a stooge doing his best to divert attention from his shitty president.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I believe that Woodward believed that his sources believed the statements to be true at the time they believed them.

4. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

A bunch of idiots scream and cry like four-year old children during the Kavanaugh hearings, and people are talking some super secret white power message. The stupidity is mind numbing. No wonder our country and planet are in the condition they are in, this planet is inhabited by so many morons.

5. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Former McAllen resident at Kavanaugh hearing target of Twitter attacks

The American Left. As disgusting and repulsive as they have ever been. Attacking someone like this because of who she supports. Screaming and crying during confirmation hearings because they lost the election in 2016. They are embarrassing. Even if I leaned left, I would never align myself with the Democratic Party, I have way too much respect for myself.

What her and her family are going through now is disgusting. I would say they should be ashamed of themselves, but they don't have enough of a moral fiber to feel shame.

6. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

.... said the Trump voter.

Fred siegle likes this.
  7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

So, this is a “some say” situation, and you can just write it off?

There’s no evidence that Woodward even visited Casey in the hospital.

Casey was in no condition to verify anything.

The book came out after Casey’s death.

He made it up.

But, look, if you believe him, you need to do better than just telling me you trust the famous journalist. You need to show how he got into the room, and how he was able to get confirmation out of Casey.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

He's right.

Subsequently, Obama should sue him for questioning his birth certificate and sue Fox News for any number of things.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Did you watch the video? It is pretty clear what happens. What it means? I don't know. But it is clear how it unfolds.
    Generally speaking if this is an o.k. symbol and very innocent I would think people would want to change their symbol to something that doesn't always cause confusion and hysteria...but that, I assume, is part of what they want.
    Watch the video and tell me if you see it as "random".

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

She belongs to the political party of absolute shitheads. Holocaust deniers, Nazi sympathizers, climate change deniers, white supremacists, flat-out racists, and Trump.

The default setting for this group is not "good person", it is shithead. So until she proves otherwise, she is in the shit head category to me, with all that entails.

Fred siegle and melock like this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

We need the Republicans to stretch these hearings out until the day before Election Day.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Anything to keep Trump out of focus!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.