1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I've seen Rubio up close. He looks like a 1980s-era placekicker.
    Unless he knows a martial art or can box, Jones would destroy him.
    Not that a scrap wouldn't be entertaining to watch.

2. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I don’t think they break. Trump has utterly overtaken the GOP. I’ll still occasionally see talk of a GOP primary challenger in 2020. Looking at how the ‘18 primaries have gone, I can’t fathom anyone having a chance against Trump. There’s no “never Trump” movement left of any consequence, and certainly not enough to challenge him in 2020.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump Hunter 2020. Trump kicks Penske (His Russian name) off the ticket when it’s discovered that he’s Woodward’s source

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Rubio is three years older than Alex Jones, but looks 15 years younger.

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Jones couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Inky-
    Rubio is the kind of pussy from childhood who throws rocks from behind his mom's car, and then when you charge up the driveway he runs into the garage and closes it.
    A lot of these congressmen are like that.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Looks about 35 years younger.

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

They won't break. They'll just deny they supported him this whole time, then when the photos and the statements surface showing that's a lie, they'll just claim those were either faked or alternative facts, then blame the media for calling them out.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

You just blew my mind.

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

At this point, it would be easier to find the people who aren’t sources for Woodward. That probably leaves ... Stephen Miller? Nobody wants to talk to that creepy fuck.

The attack on Woodward’s credibility is predictable and tired. And completely ineffective because the only people it works on will never doubt Trump anyway. It’s pathetic.

A 50-year career of top-notch investigative journalism and all they can come up with are a few things that MIGHT be in dispute and a list of non-denial denials. Any journalist would kill to have his run of integrity, credibility and success with very few big mistakes or work in dispute.

Of course, these are the same Mensa members who think Bob Mueller is a communists liberal operative. But PizzaGate was TOTALLY true.

12. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Nah. When the country ends up electing a centrist, they'll claim the entire fiasco was necessary. They'll frame it as a wake-up call and always add trailing off, "You know things weren't that bad then. Look at the GDP numbers..."

Within 10 years his presidency will be a lost cause cult. (Edit: I mean more than it already is.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.