1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

You can also see the opportunism, though.
    Ben Sasse appeared on Morning Joe's circle jerk this morning.
    He is quietly being positioned as the 'good Republican' - and a run at the presidency.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

A wimp and a blimp.

[​IMG]

Big Circus and Elliotte Friedman like this.
  4. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

Everything we've seen from Pres. Trump in office was foretold by his conduct during the campaign (and the rest of his public life, for that matter).

Any congressperson who turns on him now has to answer why they didn't do so earlier, despite the mountainous evidence of him being unfit for office. It's a lose-lose.

Better to keep one's head down, avoid getting primaried (sp?) and take credit three terms from now for overseeing SCOTUS' right turn, etc., when Pres. Trump is long gone from office.

TigerVols likes this.
  5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I could see Miller as Hans Landa, feathering his nest while bringing down the tyranny of the Trump Administration.

6. 3_Octave_Fart

Goalmouth-
    My instinct is that Jones has been in an actual fight before. He is enough of an asshole to have a W-L record.
    Rubio mouths off in front of a camera (the guy who says "Don't touch me" never follows through) and then scurries behind his aides.
    Typical.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

lakefront likes this.
  8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Rubio is Smallpotatoes?

10. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

It's amazing. I just finished it and thought: Trump is going to start a war within 48 hours. We're nearing the end of the game.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

<Puts on a MAGA cap> "See, this proves the Deep State is working against Trump!" <sets Nikes on fire> "Hillary and Obama and Mueller are all behind it!"

12. 3_Octave_Fart

Speaking of wimps who lob spitballs when Sister Gertrude briefly goes off to retrieve something from the copier, there's Shot Glass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.