1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Typefitter,
    Yes, I understand it's coarse. I'm not proud to engage in it. But I find his conduct contemptible so I am able to get over it.
    These apex predators in the administration are what they are. They're in their natural habitat.
    In all his public dealings Graham wears the toga of virtue, which makes him more of a scumbag even than Trump in my view.

FileNotFound likes this.
  2. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I saw a piece on Graham during the last presidential election asking if the U.S. was ready to elect a bachelor president. The code was pretty thick in that one.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Disagree. This way, they’re getting people on the record. One of them will be proven to be a liar.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Denial or not denying is meaningless. Back in the day, Mark Felt flatly denied being Deep Throat.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

True. At least we will know at some point the identity of the author and the identities of more Trumpist liars.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I'd love to know what sort of society we'd end up with if you lot had your way.
    The place would be one huge retirement village - except no one could afford to retire.

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

My hypothesis is that the editorial side didn’t know it was coming until James Bennet and the editorial staff were called to Dean Baquet’s office and found both A.G Sulzberger and Arthur Ochs Sulzberger already there when they arrived.

12. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

@TheSportsPredictor

Where should I go from here? Should I go with the "I know you are, but what am I" or the "I'm rubber and your glue" retort? Quite the conundrum I am in. It seems I have been bested by the best elementary school yard retort ever. What to do, what to do....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.