1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

FIFY.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

You and your klan have nothing to worry about. While the Democrats may win the House, they'll never get 20 Trumpist Senators to hand in their white sheets and vote for removal.

And there's more to it than mere dislike.
    Corruption of the highest order, including personal profiting from businesses while in office; bureaucratic conflicts of interest harming the environment and public; conspiracy with an enemy foreign government; the quickly forgotten giveaway of Israel's military secrets to his favorite country, Russia, in the White House; his public degrees that DoJ should be used to harm his opponents and protect his cronies, Justice be damned; his tacit encouragement of another Annapolis; and so many more.

Just remember: There are people in his administration who think he's a hopelessly unqualified, disturbingly dangerous force for evil. Those are people in your klan who are convinced of it. Don't you think that's a source of concern?

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Yep. Plessy v. Ferguson was settled law for 60 years -- until it wasn't. Trumpists still haven't gotten over that one. His judicial nominees won't even say they think Brown v. Board was a good idea. Because they want to take the country back decades.

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I have to admit that's a good idea for a book.

EDIT: I believe Reilly caddied for Trump for "Who's Your Caddy?"

5. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

This is like that time George W. Bush said “misunderestimate,” only with more denture slippage.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This will be the end of Trump!

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Could not disagree more.

8. Neutral Corner

I don't often laugh at the stupid shit that Trump says. This one was an exception. My ribs hurt.

9. typefitter

How can anybody look at that fucking moron and want him to be president? I wouldn't want him to serve me food in a deli.

Jssst21, heyabbott and garrow like this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Question for the mods: Do we know if Reilly has been reading the golf topic?

11. Neutral Corner

I'd have had my kid's teacher's ass. Thread is worth a quick look as well.

12. typefitter

Has this been discussed over there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.