1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

lakefront and garrow like this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Too bad this book comes out a week after election day.

[​IMG]

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

New CNN poll has the lord and savior at 36% job approval.
    Funny. I could have sworn that a few months ago, some people were saying Trump’s popularity was only going to up from 42%.
    If you had any doubts about whether DeVos and the entire Grand Oligarch Party wanted to kill education in this country, consider this one: Their boy is at 34% among college-educated whites and 50% of those without college.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Raven-
    He will never resign.
    I am not certain of much anymore but feel very certain of that.

heyabbott likes this.
  5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

vera-coking-house-940px.jpg

6. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

Fair enough. I do think he will resign simply for the fact the presidency is too hard, like a child giving up on a coloring book because the designs are too difficult.

If anything, the collusion, money laundering and/or obstruction of justice will get him.

7. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but it's getting ridiculous. You're pissed off because the US economy is firing on all cylinders and we are setting economic indicators that haven't been seen in decades. The investigations are a bust. The Supreme Court is not going your way. The global warming hoax is dead.

Your entire argument is yes I am right, however I used my intelligence and intuition to arrive at that conclusion. It's the dumbest argument I've ever heard in my life. I have literally never heard anyone make a dumber argument.

I'm a fool for suggesting that you read a book about thin slicing. All you want to do is be a troll.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Raven-
    In a sense being a lolcow is all this guy has left in his life.
    He's not going to be like W and slink away and enjoy being a private citizen.
    Who gave a shit about Donald Trump or his 'thoughts' in 2008 other than people who watched his stupid show?
    That's what he's most afraid of.

heyabbott likes this.
  9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It really is amazing just how much foolishness you stuffed into that post. Nobody is mad about the improvement in the economy. Many of us are unhappy that President Trump is taking credit for something that was an extension of a trend that started well before he took office.

The investigation isn't a bust and it is far from over. Please stop posting your fantasies as if they were reality.

The bit you wrote about global warming is too ridiculous to deserve a response.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

7 Days In May is on, remember when all we had to worry about was a rogue general?

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Improvement we haven’t seen in decades? Are Trumpists referring to the tweet that none other than Fox News immediately disproved?
    Please tell us which economic indicators are so unprecedented and why Trump deserves credit for the continuation of trends initiated long before he took office or stole the election.

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.