1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

John Barron alert ...

To Whom It May Concern,

Last week, the failing New York Times…and believe me, they’re failing..very sad…they published a letter criticizing the Trump administration. The letter was written by a coward. Probably someone who doesn’t like Trump, because they are part of the crooked swamp. So I call them the ‘crooked coward.’ I like that. Crooked coward. This crooked coward said that Trump has a leadership style that is petty and ineffective. Can you believe it? They really wrote that. Sad. Everybody knows Trump is the most successful real estate developer in the history of the world. And he created the greatest show ever to appear on television. As soon as he left, the ratings went down. Without Trump, the show is boring. If you want to see bad management style, just look at Obama. The worst. The absolute worst. Horrible trade deals. NAFTA, which was the worst deal ever. The Iran deal, which was also the worst deal ever. Two worst deals, and the fake media knows it but they won’t report it, because they don’t like Trump.

Since that letter was published, many people, many, many people…thousands of White House staffers in fact, have come to me to tell me that working for Trump is the greatest thing they will ever accomplish in their life. I tell them, well…I don’t know, the greatest? I mean you’re young, you’re smart, you’ve got a terrific figure, so maybe there’s even greater things in your future. Probably not, but maybe.

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Safe travels, goalmouth!

goalmouth likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I don’t think trump and 9/11 are linked. Except for the collusion between trump and ISIS.
    trump is a by-product of the Gingrich led crusade against Clinton which carried on to Hillary , Murdoch and Fox uncivilizing politcal media coverage and out and out racism directed at Obama.

4. heyabbott

92789950-49D7-457A-AF27-DE1490F810BC.jpeg
    Trump getting off AF1 this morning. trump loves 9/11

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Melania looking mighty happy, as usual.

6. heyabbott

McCain looked happier, last week

Jssst21 likes this.
  7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

"Have a good time, everybody!"

8. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  9. BTExpress

Resting in peace > Living in Hell.

Discuss.

10. heyabbott

You cant spell class with t-r-u-m-p

11. heyabbott

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. BTExpress

As long as the voters are not all sexist tennis umpires.

[/crossthread]

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.