1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Jimmy Buffett was playing at Margaritaville in Nashville last night. He said free beer for government employees as long as the shutdown lasts.
    Nice.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

FIFY.

[​IMG]

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Fearless Leader probably threatened his interpreter with death by firing squad, too.

Or maybe just a life sentence at hard labor in the gulag.

4. Neutral Corner

And when you're President, they let you do it!

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I call bullshit. No way anything smaller than a team of Oxon can haul orange fatfucko.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I’d give my left nut and any one middle toe to see Trump and his family in prison when his fucking term ends. If it has to be without drugs, that’s not a deal breaker.

bigpern23 and Driftwood like this.
  8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But what about the Black Kenyan's Emergency Declarations?!?!

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

They can read all they want. All they're getting is someone else's view of what happened. That's all history is --- someone else's interpretation of events. I'm sure Sean Hannity will have a wonderful book out about life in the Trump presidency. Think that will give someone an objective idea in 2045 of what it was like?

It's like asking me if I'd rather live in a world that people lived in when Ike was president. Parts of it sound interesting, and innocent. But how accurate are the depictions? The fact is, I DIDN'T live in that era --- was born just after --- so I cannot possibly say with any degree of objective knowledge if I would prefer it or not.

10. heyabbott

I think the American Nazi/Republican Party denounced them as an Imperial Presidency.

11. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

12. heyabbott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.