1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Then report that trump received his talking points today from Brian Killemade. Trump will hate it if it’s repeated everyday.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

FTFY

OscarMadison, TigerVols and heyabbott like this.
  3. heyabbott

McConnell too has many rumors of his closeted homosexual conduct. And his discharge from the Army following a sodomy charge that was swept under the rug as McConnell was working for a powerful politician at the time.

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Source?

5. heyabbott

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

LOL. Trump needs to be gone yesterday.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It would be interesting if there was a Republican who gave a full-throated critique of the President. Even the ones who "choose to retire" seem to choose their words carefully - I'm guessing they hope to retain some political future. McCain was probably the biggest critic - but it would probably mean more if someone who had something to lose called him out.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

The idea of Graham playing some sort of long game is a stretch. His behavior over the last year to year and a half has destroyed a legacy of public service and assured his name will go down with the infamous of this era. He's John C. Calhoun or Henry Clay.
    No matter what he does the rest of his life, he can't say, "I was just pretending."

12. heyabbott

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

And trump, a Queen’s boy, is ayankee fan. Tells you a lot about huislack of character

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.